- The Qualified Prospect Formula – How to improve Forecasting Accuracy and Increase Sales Productivity – Webinar30/04/2017 - 9:14 am
30 April 2019: 9.00 – 9.45 am BST : Key takeaways: Understand how to avoid wasting valuable resources on deals that are unlikely to close. How to conduct a meaningful opportunity review in 20 minutes. How sales teams practically apply the process.
- Getting over ‘no time for sales coaching’ – why it’s simply essential for sales success – Webinar09/05/2017 - 3:06 pm
9 May 2019: 9.00 – 9.45 am BST : Key Takeaways: How to turn micro-interactions with your team into impactful coaching moments; A coaching format that’s as simple as 1-2-3-4; The power of insightful behavioural feedback that leaves everyone clear and confident about how to improve performance.
- Digital Sales World 2019 – supported by APS14/05/2017 - 2:36 pm
14 May 2019: Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, 45 Prescot Street, London E1 8GP: Event Summary: The Digital Sales World – London event will provide hands-on learning for both frontline sales professionals and sales leaders and executives. The agenda and networking opportunities are built for the advancement of tactical sales skills and leadership development for both the […]
- For #NationalTechnologyDay let’s take a look at some examples of basic #technology tools and how #SalesManagers can… https://t.co/gQ0Q62k1FC107 days ago
- How well is my Channel REALLY performing is the question on every #SalesLeaders mind. https://t.co/fwKiv4yJoc via… https://t.co/f5PYCfkJkj108 days ago