Archive for month: May, 2017
- APS Insightful Sales Seminar14/11/2017 - 2:08 pm
14 November 2019: 9.00 am – 12.00 noon GMT (Schlumberger Plc, Schlumberger House, 62 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AJ) : 1. Shiny Balls & Why Sales Leaders Need to Grow a Pair. 2. The Future of Sales Manager: The impact on you and your customers. 3. Reducing work related stress in sales / Improving mental health in sales.
- APS North East Event in Partnership with durhamlane21/11/2017 - 11:46 am
21 November 2019: 8.30 am – 10.30 am GMT (durhamlane, Deltic House, Kingfisher Way, Wallsend NE28 9NX) : Topics: 1. Bridging the MQL to SQL gap 2. What’s wrong with your sales discovery calls (and how to improve them). 3. Evolving the University business model – finding the balance
- Optimising Your Sales Compensation Programme – Connecting the Strategy to the Front Line – Webinar26/11/2017 - 8:43 am
26 November 2019: 1.00 – 1.45 pm GMT: Key takeaways: Learn to align your C-Level Goals to the front line. Learn how to align the plan to each sales role and differentiate top performers. Learn how to design a market-driven quota process.
- The APS Insightful Sales Seminar 14 November 2019: 9.00 am – 12.00 noon Schlumberger Plc, Schlumberger House, 62 B… https://t.co/QqlBNm7EYT7 hours ago
- APS & durhamlane North East Event: 21 November 8.30 – 10.30 GMT durhamlane, Deltic House, Kingfisher Way, Wallsend… https://t.co/NCsPXK4hur12 hours ago