1 February 2017: 9.00 – 10.00 am (to view, click in the box below):
Author Archive for: June
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud June contributed a whooping 73 entries.
Entries by June
31 January 2017: 9.00 – 10.00 am (to view, click in the box below):
30 January 2018: 9.00 – 10.00 am GMT : Key takeaways: What technologies and platforms will accelerate social selling. How to cut through the social noise. How to build it into your existing sales strategy.
- Managing Your Boss – Webinar30/10/2016 - 3:22 pm
30 October 2018: 9.00 – 10.00 am GMT : Presented by: Craig Spencer (F.APS), Sales Director Southern District – Neopost Key takeaways: Why the relationship between you and your manager is so important What does a typical manager look for from their team What can you do to influence this relationship in a positive way A […]
- British Airways Global Sales Transformation08/11/2016 - 12:03 pm
8 November 2018: 9.00 – 11.30 am GMT (Schlumberger Plc | Schlumberger House | 62 Buckingham Gate | London | SW1E 6AJ) : Key takeaways: The need for a clear understanding of ‘Why’. The importance of planning and communication. Having a ‘challenger’ mindset.
- Digital Selling – The Importance of Leveraging Digital in Sales & How to Use It Effectively – Webinar15/11/2016 - 12:18 pm
15 November 2018: 9.00 – 10.00 am GMT : Key takeaways: why the sales role changes in a digital environment ways to effectively measure activities how to generate leads online
- Pre-call research is expected these days, especially with busy, time-poor decision-makers. So, why should research… https://t.co/C8WC1KDE4I5 hours ago
- The Association of Professional Sales have formed a unique partnership with @ASAP_Global and together will share kn… https://t.co/TZKZrwK9R311 hours ago