APS membership is for those who sell for a living and are interested in joining an organisation that takes pride in how we conduct ourselves and the value we deliver to our customers and clients. As a member of the Association of Professional Sales you will exhibit integrity, credibility and a genuine interest in helping your customers obtain the right products and services for their needs. Did you know that your APS membership fee is tax deductible which could effectively provide you with up to 45% discount?
Choose membership level
The Association of Professional Sales is GDPR compliant. By joining the APS you are opting-in to event invitations, sales content, thought leadership, Client Share information/invites and APS newsletter as part of your membership with the APS. We may contact you via post, email or telephone. To request to change any of your opt in requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete & return the application form above with a URL to your LinkedIn profile for evaluation to determine which grade you are awarded criteria below (if you prefer you may send a current CV to email@example.com)
- Your membership grade will be confirmed and invoice sent within 48 hours (grading and fees below)
- APS Membership Services reserves the right to contact any named reference
- You can make payment securely online using the below links to our online store.
- On receipt of payment you will be entitled to take advantage of APS benefits including:
- The use of designatory letters after your name
- Gain access to thought leadership content in the members area of the APS website, social channels and blogs – providing knowledge, research and insight
- Receive invitation to take the APS Professional Registration exam
- Participate in live networking opportunities, events and webinars