Congratulations on the first step to Membership of the APS. APS membership is for those who sell for a living and are interested in joining an organisation that takes pride in how we conduct ourselves and the value we deliver to our customers and clients. As a member of the Association of Professional Sales you will exhibit integrity, credibility and a genuine interest in helping your customers obtain the right products and services for their needs.
- Complete & return the application form above with a URL to your LinkedIn profile for evaluation to determine which grade you are awarded criteria below (if you prefer you may send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your membership grade will be confirmed and invoice sent within 48 hours (grading and fees below)
- APS Membership Services reserves the right to contact any named reference
- On receipt of payment you will be entitled to take advantage of APS benefits including:
- The use of designatory letters after your name
- Gain access to thought leadership content in the members area of the APS website, social channels and blogs – providing knowledge, research and insight
- Receive invitation to take the APS Professional Registration exam
- Participate in live networking opportunities, events and webinars
APS Membership Criteria
There are three routes to APS Membership, practical sales experience, academic credentials or a combination of the two, please see below table to understand this criteria.
|Level*||Letters||Practitioner Entry||or Academic Entry|
|Fellow||F.APS||10-15 years experience including 5+ years at a senior sales leadership level with portfolio of evidence||Level 6 (Degree) qualification in sales + 3 years experience or Level 7 (Post Grad Degree) qualification in sales|
|Adv. Member||Adv.APS||5-10 years sales experience with portfolio of evidence||Level 4 qualification in sales + 2 years experience or Level 6 qualification in sales|
|Member||Mem.APS||2 years sales experience||Level 4 qualification|
|Registered Sales Professional||None||Pass the Professional Registration Assessment|
* If using designatory letters, add Affiliate (Aff) at all levels for people not currently in a practicing, academic or studying sales role.
APS Membership Fees
Fellow – £545 (+vat)
Advanced Member – £345 (+vat)
Member – £195 (+vat)
No initial joining fee