- B2B Sales Technology – Hindrance or Help13/09/2016 - 10:24 am
13 September 2018: 9.00 – 11.30 am BST (Schlumberger Plc, Schlumberger House, 62 Buckingham Gate SW1E 6AJ) : Key takeaways: A clearer understanding of the sales enablement market. Methods to track ROI from your technology investment. A blueprint for ensuring your technology is customer, not internally focused.
- Embedding Digital Selling into an Indoor Sales Team19/09/2016 - 3:56 pm
19 September 2018: 9.30 am – 12.00 noon BST (Royal Mail, Phoenix Centre, Phoenix Place, London WC1X 0DG – Entrance at the rear of Mount Pleasant Mail Centre) : Key takeaways: Why the need for change. How we overcame the challenges. What we hope to achieve.
- Sales Behaviour, Tactics, IFRS 15, Sales & Finance Functions – Webinar03/10/2016 - 1:32 pm
3 October 2018: 9.00 – 10.00 am BST : Key takeaways: The role IFRS 15 plays in a business and the direct impact on Sales teams behaviour, Commission plan structures. Outline the complexity and system/technology requirements needed for managing commissions smoothly under the IFRS 15 regulation. How CFO’s can stay compliant through adopting and […]
- RT @BMS_Sales: Money alone will not stop your top sales people from leaving your company. Here are the latest best tips on how to retain yo…2 days ago
- "Closing is a make-or-break moment in #sales. Choosing the right phrases to seal the deal is crucial, and this mome… https://t.co/wLMcMxzhYs2 days ago